What items cannot be sent by DHL international express parcels?
DHL international express company is widely favored by everyone because of its fast speed, complete channels, safety and reliability. However, some of the goods cannot be mailed by the international express company DHL. We must pay attention to avoid unnecessary losses.
DHL International Express
1. Live animals
2. Animal products and souvenirs such as ivory, shark fins, animal remains, or animal by-products and derivatives not intended for human consumption.
3. Gold bars (and any precious metals)
4. Cash (current legal tender)
5. Loose diamonds, gemstones
In addition, international express shipments under one of the following circumstances will not be transported:
1. Failure to go through customs declaration procedures in accordance with relevant customs regulations
2. Belong to the International Air Transport Association (IATA), the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), the European Agreement on the Transport of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR), or other relevant organizations. Items ("Dangerous Goods")
3. Incorrect address, or inappropriate representation, or defective or insufficient packaging. Safe transport with ordinary care cannot be guaranteed
4. Any other item that DHL believes cannot be safely and legally transported
Finally, the editor reminds you again that you must abide by these regulations of DHL International Express, otherwise you will face unnecessary losses.